AT&T Booth (401) - IoT Evolution Conference & Expo
Caesars Palace | Las Vegas, Nevada
Got a new, cool idea? We want to hear it. We want to fund it.
Today, there are more network-connected devices than there are people in the world, giving rise to new application development for the Internet of Things (IoT) and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions. Nearly every business can benefit from IoT. You can deploy new applications to streamline processes, increase efficiency, lower costs, and open up new avenues for growth—helping to bring everyone and everything together.
As the architects of the Internet of Things, you hold the keys to continued innovation.
Join our free fast pitch session and share your vision with AT&T executives.
- Win cash prizes totaling $15,000
- Achieve recognition from AT&T for innovation and creativity
Successful IoT/M2M solutions leverage a powerful network, utilize state of the art application platforms and developer tools, and promote collaboration among industry and technology experts. The AT&T Fast Pitch event gives you the opportunity to contribute your innovation and ideas for the Internet of Things to leaders in the industry.
Pitches in Action
Last Year's Winners
First Prize: $10,000
Second Prize: $5,000
Cash and prizes for each winner—to be awarded by IoT Evolution conference organizers.
Who Can Compete in Fast Pitch?
The contest is open to anyone. Including:
- Developers of all types—from designers to back-end developers
- IT consultants
- M2M and IoT enthusiasts!
What Do You Bring?
Your laptop, presentation skills, and ideas. Come with a creative mindset and present your application idea for the Internet of Things. Entering the competition is free!
What Should You Pitch?
Pitch with PowerPoint, media tools, or live demos—in 3 minutes max—to answer the following:
- What is your idea and how does it impact the Internet of Things?
- What problem does it solve?
- Describe one or more use cases for the solution.
- How does it leverage AT&T developer tools?
- Why is it unique?
How to Enter?
Before Fast Pitch:
- Register online to present by August 16th, 2015.
At Fast Pitch:
- First, pitch your idea during a preliminary round on August 17th . The top ten pitches from the preliminary round will pitch again to an AT&T panel of judges during the live event on August 18th in the exhibit hall.
- Fast Pitch winners will be announced on Wednesday, August 19 at 10:20am.
- If you are selected in the top ten...Pitch again at the AT&T booth for Fast Pitch in front of executive leaders for the Internet of Things. Executive judges will be announced several weeks prior to the event.
General Judging Criteria
Judges will score winners based on the following:
- Functionality to the Internet of Things
- Originality of the idea
- Business value / ROI (Return on Investment)
- AT&T Keynote Presentation: Mike Troiano, Vice President of Industrial IoT Solutions | Tuesday, August 18, 2015 | 4:15pm
- AT&T Fast Pitch Walk-in Auditions: Monday, August 17, 2015 | 12:00-2:00pm
- Fast Pitch Finals: Exhibit hall, Booth 401: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 | 5:00-7:00pm
- Winners announced: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 | 10:20am