Battle of the Platforms
Watch and Learn How to Utilize Network Platforms to Implement IoT Solutions
Monday, August 17th, 2015
Network platforms offer quicker development and deployment times, scalability, low risk and more.
- But have you had the opportunity to evaluate all the market has to offer?
- Do you understand who the market leaders are and how they differentiate themselves from each other?
- Do you know what platform solutions your competitors are evaluating and implementing?
Building off of the huge success of the Miami event, the seventh Battle of the Platforms is an exciting opportunity to hear and see cutting edge platform solutions from leading companies poised to help you manage and deliver your IoT solutions.
Who Should Attend Battle of the Platforms?
- Independent IoT Application Developers
- Service Providers looking to support wholesale services
- Enterprise managers looking to understand what solutions to deploy internally
- Anyone that is interested in finding out what the IoT Network Platform market has to offer
Whether you are looking to find the right IoT platform solution for your project, or are merely interested in understanding what the market has to offer – Battle of the Platforms will give you access to an excellent cross section of solutions, in a short amount of time and all in one location.
IoT Evolution Battle of the Platform Judges:
|Doug Wilson||Pete Wilson||Angel Mercedes|
|Scott Scheuber||Geoff Martin||Jared Peterson|
Cost to Attend:
This event is included with any paid IoT Evolution Event but a separate registration is required.
To attend only the Battle of the Platforms the fee is $75.