The Battle of the Platforms will highlight how migration to new independent systems makes it economically feasible for ALL markets to adopt IoT. Through live demos, we will showcase unique platforms which have been adopted and adapted for wholesale (carrier) and enterprise solutions
Highlighting the adoption and adaptation of these platforms, we are looking at them from their impacting development and business intelligence for wholesale (carrier) and enterprise solutions.
Benefits of Participating
The Battle of the Platforms will provide maximum branding and exposure for your platform. Participants receive extensive marketing before, during and after the event. Participants will have the opportunity to demonstrate their platform live to a panel of judges as well as an audience of conference attendees including end users.
- A live 15 minute presentation opportunity to present to an audience made up of IoT Evolution Expo attendees
- Inclusion in the show guide with a logo and 50 word description
- Pre-event marketing includes:
- Email distribution promoting the Battle of the Platforms
- Company logo featured on the IoT Evolution Conference & Expo site
- Company logo featured on the Battle of the Platforms Page
- Pre-event article featured on IoT Evolution News site
- Call with Carl Ford
- Press kit with logo and press release template on participation
- One full conference pass to the IoT Evolution Conference & Expo with access to conference sessions, keynotes, workshops, meals, networking receptions, panel discussions, and unlimited exhibit hall access.
- On-site marketing
Judging will be based on the submission of the completed entry form plus the live presentation/demonstration.
- Video interview and company logo featured on the IoT Evolution Conference & Expo site
- Article featured on IoT Evolution News
- Email distribution announcing winners
- Press release announcement
- Press kit containing press release template and logos
- Custom plaque
Sponsorship fee is $3,000. Fee includes entry processing, presentation, conference pass and marketing initiatives.
« Return to Battle of the Platforms Homepage