Keeping you safe at IoT Evolution Expo June 2021
At IoT Evolution Expo, your health and safety comes first. We're going above and beyond CDC and local requirements to create a productive environment for networking. Here are the steps being taken before and during the event:
You'll find an additional 5,000 sq ft in expo aisle space, one-way traffic, and controlled capacities so you can safely visit with vendors and attend educational sessions.
Everyone in attendance will be required to wear a face covering while inside the Miami Beach Convention Center.
All information points and registration kiosks (with Plexiglass ) will be cleaned after each visitor. The venue will be disinfected continuously throughout the venue during the event. Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the venue.
All attendees must pass a temperature check upon entry into the Miami Beach Convention Center. We will also deploy a daily health check to ensure all attendees are symptom-free before attending IoT Evolution Expo.
All Miami Beach Convention Center and Show Management staff will be there to assist you in following health and safety guidelines and rules for the venue.
Coming Together Again, Safely in Miami
To help you reunite with friends and colleagues safely in the expansive, newly-renovated Miami Beach Convention Center, we've added Covid specific measures that exceed local and CDC guidelines. Your comfort and safety are the #1 priority.
Social Distancing, Capacity Management, Traffic Flow
- Social distancing that exceeds CDC recommendations, including an additional 5,000 sq ft added to expo aisles, will be in force
- All expo spaces will feature one-way aisles, separate entry and exit points, and controlled capacities to ensure distancing
- Extra wide "networking aisles" have been added to the expo hall to provide space for socially-distant conversations
- Breakout Meeting spaces will be 6-feet apart with separate entry and exit points.
- Many public networking events will take place outdoors
- Food and beverage locations will have plexi glass and touchless payment
Personal protective equipment
- All participants must complete a daily health screening
- All participants must pass a temperature check before entering the facility
- Face coverings will be mandatory for all participants
Cleaning and Sanitization
- Hand sanitizer will be widely available
- Enhanced cleaning measures will be implemented throughout the whole of the event
- All public spaces will be continuously cleaned
- Hands must be sanitized before and after handling products or materials
- Touch-free surfaces in restrooms
- Exhibitors must ensure that all staff and contractors have received, as a minimum, training in the health and safety guidelines and rules provided
Miami Beach Convention Center
As venues across Miami Dade Reopen, the Miami Beach Convention Center deployed health and safety measures to support social events at the venue, inviting event planners and brides-to-be to explore our many indoor/outdoor offerings for weddings, holiday parties, and private events.
Space for Social Distancing
With over 1.4 million square feet of beautiful and divisible indoor/outdoor event space the MBCC has the space you need to achieve social distancing for any private event.
Ballrooms & More
Enjoy safe and sophisticated spaces for weddings, private parties, holiday receptions and more in our Grand Ballroom, Sunset Vista Ballroom, or one of the many junior ballroom or sun-drenched prefunction spaces.
The Grand Ballroom Terrace and the Sunset Vista Terrace overlook 9-acres of lush green space comprised of Collins Canal Park, Pride Park and historic Carl Fisher Clubhouse. The outdoor spaces surrounding the MBCC provide additional healthy event solutions to celebrate together safely.
Celebrate with Confidence!
Learn more about MBCC's delicious menu offerings, beautifully served by Centerplate with elegance, presentation and tons of flavor. Come celebrate with confidence!