The Case Study Theatre, located on the IoT Evolution Expo Floor, provides access to IoT interactive content sessions, demonstrations, case studies and more.
View the Case Study Theatre schedule and make plans to join the IoT Evolution Community for these special activities:
- Case Study Presentations – Talk to vendors, carriers and solutions providers; learn from them, hear what works and what doesn’t, create an action plan. Apply to Participate Here or contact Matthew Gleeson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 203-852-6800 x145
- Business Impact Award Winners – Hear from companies, large and small, who have successfully, implemented an IoT solution to solve a business issue or drive revenue. Hear what transforms a sensor into a service. Apply for an Award Now or contact Carl Ford, email@example.com 239-395-1770
- IoT Connected Services & Solutions Demo Zone – Both established and emerging companies will to present cutting-edge connected technologies live and the audience along with a panel of judges will vote for their favorite. Apply to Participate Here or contact Matthew Gleeson, firstname.lastname@example.org, 203-852-6800 x145
- Special Case Study Theatre Content – get access to special programming on IoT in a small interactive setting.
- IoT Startup Pavilion – See the hottest IoT & M2M Startup companies present their service, solution and devices through in-depth presentations. Apply to Participate Here or contact Matthew Gleeson, email@example.com, 203-852-6800 x145
Stay tuned – as we add even more content and activity to the IoT Evolution Theatre.