Connected consumer gadgets get all the hype and glory when talking about IoT but Industrial IoT is just as important and influential, transforming manufacturing businesses across the world.
The Industrial Internet is where production is directly impacted by machines, inventory management and distribution. GE suggests that a 1% savings on the Industrial Internet overall means a US $1 Billion in savings. For the benefit of our delegates we are highlight the sessions with direct impact on the Industrial Internet.
- Discover how remote monitoring and management systems impact security solutions.
- Hear how enterprises leverage the power of the IoT to manage the supply chain and distribution of the final product.
- Learn how to manage reconfiguration, penetration, detection and protection.
- Explore where IoT is being used to support compliance and how that impacts future strategies.
- Find out how to deliver manufacturing solutions that optimize information for production.
GE suggests that a 1% savings on the Industrial Internet overall means a US $1 Billion in savings.