Monday, July 11, 2016 | 4:00pm
Network platforms offer quicker development and deployment times, scalability, low risk and more.
- But have you had the opportunity to evaluate all the market has to offer?
- Do you understand who the market leaders are and how they differentiate themselves from each other?
- Do you know what platform solutions your competitors are evaluating and implementing?
Building off of the huge success of the Fort Lauderdale event, the ninth Battle of the Platforms is an exciting opportunity to hear and see cutting edge platform solutions from leading companies poised to help you manage and deliver your IoT solutions.
Judges Include IoT Thought Leaders:
- Mark Thirman, IOT Strategy, Telus
- Isabel Chapman, Analyst, Machina Research
- Scott Scheuber, Director, Product Management, US Cellular
- Doug Wilson, Partner Program - Internet of Things, Verizon Wireless
- Godfrey Chua, Principal Analyst, Machina Research
- Steve Brumer, Partner, 151 Advisors
- James Brehm, Founder and Chief Technology Evangelist, James Brehm & Associates
- Allen Nejah, Founder, President and CEO , SunMan Engineering, Inc
- Sunder Somasundaram, Head of Business Development , IoT Services , AT&T Internet of Things
Battle of the Platforms Participants
Who Should Attend Battle of the Platforms?
- Independent IoT Application Developers
- Service Providers looking to support wholesale services
- Enterprise managers looking to understand what solutions to deploy internally
- Anyone that is interested in finding out what the IoT Network Platform market has to offer
Whether you are looking to find the right IoT platform solution for your project, or are merely interested in understanding what the market has to offer – Battle of the Platforms will give you access to an excellent cross section of solutions, in a short amount of time and all in one location.
Interested in Demonstrating Your Platform?